In order accomplish sustainable growth; Construction & Contracting companies must organize a complex set of resources, business partners, processes and regulatory requirements with improved efficiency. In today’s encroaching market competition, small and mid-sized construction companies are only responding to ever changing crisis and barely keeping up with growth. However, for prospective builders, there is a potential opportunity to translate their business into sustainable growth by adapting to small changes such as streamlining processes, controlling tasks and better managing costs.
A flexible, scalable, integrated and cost-effective Javelin ERP solution can empower your staff as well as your partners and can increase business agility for your potential growth.
With Javelin ERP, Construction & Contracting companies can:
- Improve operational efficiency while lowering costs by streamlining processes
- Empower their staff to bolster up productivity
- Mitigate risk by providing access to latest and up-to-date information
- Immensely satisfy their clients and become distinguished among others
Basing on the unique requirements of Construction & Contracting Companies, Javelin has built a best-of-the-breed scalable ERP product to streamline all the business processes, improve operational efficacy and bring collaboration across all the departments of a Construction & Contracting Company, thereby boosting productivity and sales.
Javelin’s ERP for Construction & Contracting companies comprises of 7 scalable modules:
- Financial Accounting
- Fixed Assets
- HR & Payroll
- Project Estimation
- Project Costing
- Earmark employees, material, equipment, sub – contractors and other related items to the project
- Derive complex estimates by entering inputs such as quantity, unit cost and billing-rate for each employee, item, sub-contractor and additional expenses allotted to the project
- Assign the cost- categories to which they are applicable and make cost and revenue calculations for each cost category