In a competitive world where superior supply-chain is more prominent, response time assumes a great deal of significance. If your current shipping software cannot be optimized to the required speed of execution, or if it is not capable of providing feasibility to operate across multiple carriers, then you are on the verge of losing potential shipping market.
Javelin is a leading ERP provider for small, mid-sized and corporate Shipping & Logistics industries. Javelin ERP encapsulates all aspects of shipping including inquiry, quotation, booking and job costing etc., Besides, our multi-carrier shipping ERP encompasses all modes including UPS, FedEx, DHL, US Postal, LTL, TL, Freight Forwarders, private fleet and more. With our robust shipping ERP, you can manage your shipping company along with the distributed warehouses and perform shipping operations effortlessly.
Regardless of the platform you are operating on, Javelin shipping ERP streamlines your shipping business processes to a greater degree of ease and enables you to operate with minimal effort.
While drastically reducing the operational costs, Javelin’s shipping ERP helps shipping industries handle outbound logistics, resource-allocation, order-processing and warehouse management more efficiently than ever before.
A number of organizations across the globe including Logistics companies, Freight Forwarders, Custom Brokers, Couriers, Transporters, Trucking Companies, NVOCC Operators, Container Terminals, Cargo Airlines, Shipping Lines, Liner Agents, Shipping Agents and Ship Owners have reaped enormous benefits maximizing the use of our robust solutions.
Javelin shipping ERP helps shipping companies handle a number of key functions including:
Javelin shipping ERP will:
- meet or exceed your unique shipping & logistics management requirements
- integrate all the processes providing seamless communication and collaboration across all the departments
- streamline all shipping processes including warehouse management, shipping management, shipping order- processing thereby improving speed of execution
- operate with great agility
- step up Customer Relationship Management(CRM)
- improve overall performance with our world-class processes
- drive down operational costs and save time
- boost sales and productivity with affordable TCO
Javelin ERP for Shipping delivers a number of functionalities including:
Freight Forwarding (Javelin- FF)
Javelin-FF is designed essentially to handle freight forwarding functionality across all channels including air, sea and land modes of transportations. It is highly scalable and can be configured to suite your unique requirements. It effectively manages a number tasks including consolidation, custom-clearance, imports & exports, NVOCC, pacing & shifting, warehousing, intermediate vessel etc.
Javelin-FF handles a number of functionalities including:
Javelin-FF handles a number of complex tasks in this mode of transportation including:
- Provides intuitive interface for this task
- Handles imports & exports, shipments, back-to-backs, consoles and co-loads etc.,
- Facilitates to rate and cut airway bills at Master as well as House level
- Takes various dimensions as inputs and calculates weight and chargeable weight
- Handles credit control checking at important stages
- Translates inquiries into consignment
- Improves accuracy, efficacy and productivity
- Allows the users to enter IATA published rates for each airline/route/classification
- Performs automatic pricing
- Automatically transfers data from CRM database into inquiry, quotation and booking records
- Records memo and follow-up tasks in the job file
- Provides comprehensive consignment progress enquiry facility
- Provides powerful search capabilities through the filters including AWB No., shipper consignee, origin, destination and airline etc.,
- Enables easy retrieval
- Generates a number of valuable documents including master airway-bills, house airway-bills, labels. bar-code labels, arrival advice, routing advice and pre-alerts etc.
- Delivers the printed documents via e-mail or fax
- Provides EDI facility for submitting airway bills and to make electronic transactions with shippers
- Provides rich user interface for this task
- Manages imports & exports, single or multi-container FCL’s or LCL consolidations, dry boxes, and bulk cargo etc.,
- Handles carrier block booking and B/L consolidation
- Tracks document submissions
- Performs calculations on taxes and fees
- Provides rich user interface for this task
- Handles all types of land transportations: line hauls, port-port trucking, inter depot trucking, local delivery, cross border, international transport etc.
- Manages all job types including full loads, group age, co-load consolidations
- Maintains rate databases for FTL & LTL, quotations, consignment, documentation, fleet management, invoicing and POD etc.
- Provides visibility to transportation job
- Improves efficiency and productivity
- Provides rich user-interface for this activity
- Effectively handles packing & shipping operations
- Addresses custom crating, domestic and international freight forwarding, long haul, packing material trading etc.
- Improves productivity and efficiency
Javelin-TP is designed to handle robust Transportation Planning, Transportation Procurement and Transportation Execution. It delivers the following functions:
- Integrates and streamlines planning, execution and freight payment processes
- Automates a single application to suite multiple modes of transportations
- Helps users choose the best mode of transportation and suitable carrier towards fulfilling requirements
- Manages supply-chain with intelligence
- Determines the best combination of bids to minimize costs across transportation network
- Optimizes the carrier bid process thus reducing procurement expense
- Generates carrier labels. load confirmation and other valuable documents such as airway bill, waybill and ASN etc.
- Automates freight audits, freight payments, claims and estimates etc.
- Monitors carrier performance
- Improves customer service and asset utilization
Javelin-WHM is designed to improve customer service levels, control warehousing costs, manage turnaround time, drive efficiency and bolster up profits. It empowers the employees to manage all warehouse activities with improved efficiency.
Javelin’s RFID data collection system can
- Employs RFID data collection system which can operate on all popular portable data terminals. The system has a number of uses in warehouse including RFID reading
- Handles any type of warehouse/stock. Further, it can be tailored to suite your unique warehousing needs.
- Employs Cycle Counting procedure to manage inventory. Cycle count imparts accuracy to inventory management and can be tailored to target items having higher movement.
- Streamlines the flow of items between a customer and inventory. Further, it can handle intermediate locations and more than one warehouse.
- Supports multiple units of measures for item tracking in the Inventory Management
- Receives orders electronically thus avoiding printed document
- Directs the picker to bring the outbound containers to the designated locations, once the pick list is finished
- Automatically generates picking list for a given container
- Employs popular Cross Docking strategy to improve both inventory speed as well as efficiency. Cross Docking quickly translates the inbound-loads into out-bound loads thus avoiding holding costs
- Uses Flow-thru to deconsolidate all receipts based on retail store allocations
- Employs Cubing space management system to accurately select storage location, facilitate order picking, repackage and plan shipment.
- Uses Slotting and Optimization to ensure the item-placement across pick faces depending on user-definable criteria including product pick velocity, product family groups and the attributes of the product thus minimizing travel distances for a selection, reducing replenishments, balancing workloads on operators and increasing pick rates
- Employs other strategies such as Kitting, Pallet Tracking and Replenishment etc., depending the changing situations
- Uses Wave Picking to group the orders through an option user sets. Orders can be grouped by customer, zip code or route etc.,
- Tracks the containers by placing the items into the designated container basing on item dimensions and by assigning packaging identifier to each container