Wholesale or retail trading is involved in complex set of business processes. Running it in the face of fierce market competition is always going to be challenging. The key challenge would be to reduce inventory investments, lower labor wages and drive down operational costs while still maintaining good in-stock positions. To remain competitive and to dynamically improve your market strategy, you need to align your business strategy with information technology.
J-suite® ERP is the global leader in the arena of integrated Enterprise Solutions. It provide solutions to dynamic business environment through a blend of excellent processes, world-class delivery model and best-in-class people. It assists businesses in calculating VAT amounts for sales, purchases, and other transactions. It generates accurate VAT reports that can be submitted to the FTA as required.
With Javelin's J-suite® ERP, Trading industries can efficiently handle all business processes including Finances, Purchase cycle, Procurement, Inventory and Human Capital Management & Payroll etc.
J-suite® ERP comply with Value Added Tax (VAT) regulations of Federal Tax Authority (FTA) Emara Tax of United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Corporate Tax of UAE 2023 and Sultanate of Oman Tax Authority (TA). Helps business to adhere with VAT regulations and streamline the process of filing VAT returns.
Key functioanlity and features of our result-driven ERP solution
- Inventory Management: Effective tracking and management of inventory levels, stock movements, and replenishment processes. This includes features such as stock visibility, barcode scanning, batch and serial number tracking, and automated stock reordering.
- Purchasing and Procurement: Streamlining the purchasing process, managing supplier relationships, and tracking orders. This includes functionalities such as supplier management, purchase order generation, order tracking, and integration with supplier systems.
- Sales Order Management: Handling customer orders, order processing, pricing, and order fulfillment. This includes functionalities such as order entry, pricing management, credit control, backorder management, and integration with customer systems.
- Pricing and Discounts: Managing complex pricing structures, volume discounts, promotional pricing, and contract pricing based on customer agreements or contracts.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM): Managing customer information, sales activities, customer interactions,tracking customer preferences and history to assess and improve customer satisfaction
- Financial Management: Integration with accounting modules to handle invoicing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, financial reporting, and general ledger management.
- Analytics and Reporting: Generating reports and analytics on sales, inventory, purchasing, financials, and other key performance indicators (KPIs) to gain insights into the business's performance and make informed decisions.
- Streamline the complex business processes, align business strategy with the ever changing customer needs and react quickly to market shifts
- Optimize inventory level, delve deep into the product and its overall performance in the market
- Derive competitive pricing models, track customer queries and meet the overwhelming orders and returns swiftly via multi channel network
Based on the unique requirements of Trading companies, Javelin has built a best-of-the-breed scalable J-suite®ERP product to streamline all the business processes, improve operational efficacy and bring collaboration across all the departments, thereby boosting productivity and sales.